- The sims all exist in computers somewhere, perhaps floating in space at a langrange point to gather sunlight. Someone in the embodied world has to perform maintenance on those clusters of processors and memory, right?
- A group of Taskers, the Conservatives, believe as few instances should be created as possible to maintain the maximum semblance between sims and the embodied world, and are quite zealous about it. One of Dear’s instances goes conservative.
- A Tasker’s instance gets fed up and hires Qián Guōwēi to assassinate the #core instance.
- A newly uploaded individual struggles to grasp a reputation-based post-scarcity economy after the embodied world’s struggling late capitalism.
- Religions spring up and fall quickly. What happens to those who still believe?
- AI move among the societies of the system, some constructed as children from parents’ sensoria and features. A flashcult decides that these individuals are inhuman and must be purged